St. Augustine’ Catholic Primary School is a school for boys and girls from the age of 4 to 11 years. It is a Voluntary Aided School within the Diocese of Westminster and part of the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham.
If you would like your child to join St. Augustine’s Catholic Primary School,
you are very welcome to view the school by appointment. Two open days are held annually in the autumn term.
Admission to the school is the responsibility of the Governing Body. The admissions criteria are available on request from the school office or can be downloaded below.
Children start Reception in the September before they are 5.
Determined Admission Arrangements Notice 2020/21
In accordance with Regulation 17 of the School Admissions Regulations 2012, admission arrangements must be formally determined by the responsible admission authority.
- St.Augustine’s Catholic Primary School Admissions Policy 2020-21
- St. Augustine’s Catholic Primary School Supplementary Information Form 2020-21
The Governing Body of St Augustine’s Catholic Primary School hereby formally determine the admission arrangements for the academic year of entry 2018/19. No changes were made to the admission arrangements from the previous year with the exception of statutory dates.In accordance with Regulation 21 of the Regulations and Section 88 of the SSFA 1998, any person or body who considered that any maintained school or Academy’s arrangements are unlawful, or not compliant with the Code or relevant law relating to admissions, can make an objection to the Schools Adjudicator.
- St. Augustine’s Catholic Primary School Admissions Policy 2019-20
- St. Augustine’s Catholic Primary School Supplementary Information Form 2019-20
- St. Augustine’s Catholic Primary School Admissions Policy 2018-19
- St Augustine’s Catholic School Supplementary Information Form 2018-19
Admission Appeal Arrangements 2018