I know that the kids love them – parents dread them!! But Mufti Days are a great way for everyone to support the school by donating items for the Christmas Fair, while the children get to wear their own clothes as a treat!
Below is a list of dates Misss Kelliher has kindly agreed for us to hold Mufti Days on, along with the donations needed:
• Friday 11th November – Donations of toys. New or nearly new toys only. Please make sure they are clean, in working order and with all the pieces. It is heart breaking for children to buy toys at the fair, only for them to not work.
• Friday 18th November – Pint Pot Challenge pots back in. Each child will come home this week with a Pint Pot. Which we ask you to fill with festive goodies e.g. wrapped sweets, small new toys, money!
• Friday 25th November – Donations of Chocolate for our legendary Chocolate Tombola
• Friday 2nd November – Donations of Bottles of Alcohol for the Adult Tombola
• Saturday 3rd December – Please bring along Homemade cakes between 9am – 11am to Fair.
THANK YOU as always for your support & generosity. I know we seem to ask a lot but everything we raise will go towards improving our children’s school experience and environment.
You are a wonderfully generous lot and the school really does appreciate it!
love Gemma & The PTA Committee